Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have sugar issues……

I was debating what to write about for my next blog. I always feel like I need a picture so I was going to take a picture of some cupcakes that I made for a shower. I made way too many and they did not turn out how I envisioned them (story of my life). To make matters worse I piled them up on top of each other and there was frosting everywhere, they did not look good. And to be honest they did not taste that good, even though the mix was from the box?? Anyway, ,they did not look good and I didn’t care because I figured that it would help me not to eat them. Not the case. I still ate plenty of mediocre cupcakes. I wish I had a picture but let’s just say I offered them to someone who eats whatever you put in front of them and they passed. But I am chalking that up to the fact that there were remnants of 3 day old “éclair cake” left in with the cupcakes which made it especially gross. By the way the éclair cake was one of the best desserts I have ever had. I could never make it though because it would be my breakfast lunch and dinner until either A) the pan was gone or B) I was too sick to move. Anyway, getting back on track, where is the picture. I looked for my camera for 2 seconds and couldn’t find it and it finally got too gross for even me, I threw about 8 or so cupcakes away. If it wasn’t for calories and the occasional stomach rot I could eat cookies for breakfast, chocolate cake for lunch and Moose Tracks for dinner.

PS I also was lucky enough to have another visit from Britney who was surprised with airline tickets from her husband Cameron to go to Cali for her b-day. I was going to put all the cute stuff her husband did to tell her about the trip but I don't want wives to get mad at their hubsands for not doing cute and thoughtful stuff like that anymore. We had a really good time and Kalia is obsessed with Dylan. She followed him around and said everything he said and did everything that he did. She has even been calling her binky a "sassy" then giving a sly smile afterwards. Sassy is of course what Dylan calls it, too cute.

4 comments:

Laura said...

i am picking up what you are throwing down. i have MAJOR sugar issues. i am pretty sure it is abnormal.

Diana said...

Major sugar issues here, too! It's a good thing we run :)

britney said...

I am so glad I was there to experience your cupcake fiasco. It says something when a Mount doesn't eat a cupcake...thats almost like me not eating a sees! Humm...so sorry they didn't turn out as good as hoped...maybe next time we will spend the 6 bucks to make them look a little more appealing. :) LOVE YOU!

Melanie & France said...

I really would have loved to aee a picture of those cupcakes =)