Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Congrats to Brooke!! & The best day of Jono's life.....



Two posts in one....... I saw this and it made me laugh so I thought I'd post it. It combines our love for saved by the bell and our love for Brooke! One last post to congratulate Brooke for everything that she accomplished. She made the TOP 5 on American Idol, the biggest show on TV right now, amazing. She worked so hard and did such an amazing job, we are so proud of her. She even got a call from one of her idols Carly Simon who said that Brooke did a better job with "you're so vain" than she did. What an amazing compliment! That is like Snoop calling up Jono and telling him that he wishes he could flow like he does. Or Bono calling me and telling me he wishes he could do as much as I am doing for charity. Which would be really amazing since I am not doing any charity work right now. Brooke is such a talented artist and we can't wait to see where her music career goes. Congrats Brooke!!


PS Jono loved Zack Morris, he tried to do his hair like him everyday. My guess is that it didn't turn out so well considering Jono's hair is curly and Zack's is not, wish I could have witnessed that.


And now the best day of Jono's life........


Was it the day he met me? Maybe the day he graduated from College? The day we got married? No... well it has to be the day Kalia was born, wrong again..... It was 5/1/08 the day that Brooke dropped his name, comparing him to Spencer on the Hills, on the Ryan Seacrest show. Click on the link below and click on the picture with just Brooke and you can see what she said....... Jono is looking to use it to start his own IMDB account (note: will only be funny if you know what IMDB is)

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/losangeles/podcast/onair.html


Finally, although we have overdone idol on here Jono is insisting on posting his other pictures with what he calls his associates, so here we go:





PS I do have a life besides Idol I have some cute pics and a cute video of Bug that I am working on so I will slowly try to get back to the point of me having a blog.....



7 comments:

Jono said...

What a funny post, you guys are hilarious and Carly looks like she might have a thing for Jono.

Laura said...

that was totally worthy of having an IMBD account. oh my..that was too funny. thanks for the link - hadn't heard that interview.

Kady said...

Is Jono also trying to grow a flesh-colored beard? Oh that's right, Jono can't grow a beard at all. Too bad!

Kady said...

Oh, and I forgot - Kirt also claims that Carly had a "thing" for him. Is she a super-flirty gal or are you two dillusional? Hmmm

Diana said...

Loved catching up on your latest--it made me miss all those fun opportunities living in LA gave us. It looks like you've had some amazing ones. How was the 1/2 marathon? I'm proud of you for doing it. We find out today if we got into the St. George marathon. YIKES! I'll check back often.

xcdenke said...

That was great! We are now better people for knowing Jono.") LOL about the hair-dos. Hilarious!

Erin said...

I am not shocked that Jon-o tried to do his hair like Zach Morris because being that we are so much alike I have to admit that I used to try to do the Kelly hair swoop.