Friday, March 21, 2008

Once again American Idol........




Sorry once again my post is about American Idol, but this last experience deserves mentioning. I got to go see a results show and the experience was amazing. It was so much more than I thought it would be. I got to go to the show, sit right by the judges and was able to go to the after party and meet all of the contestants. And I got to go with Kady! It was an awesome experience and I feel very lucky. Here are a few pics. It was so good to see Brooke; she is doing well and is SO grateful for all of the support she is receiving. One highlight is that Dave has quite the fan club himself and has girls wanting to take pictures with him; I included one of those as well.











Dave and his fan club.....



PS VOTE FOR BROOKE!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kady said...

How funny is that! We were blogging at the same time and posted several of the same pics. Thanks again for remembering your camera! It was so great to spend and evening with 2 of my so-cal sisters. Love you guys!

Laura said...

i want to pinch david's little cheeks. sooooo jealous. you looked fab on tv.

allen6 said...

I am so jealous, however I think you still got more air time on hot or not!It was good to hear from you, we miss seeing you guys. Your little girl is so cute. We are doing good up here, how are things in Cali?

agirlnamedgay said...

anneli the superstar! a little jealous, i must admit!! that really does seem like such a fun night. it is funny how that is just a normal picture of you three girls, but all of a sudden it's like "and wow, they are in a picture with brooke!" kinda funny...

Rachel Allen said...

Anneli - This is Rachel Allen (Erin's friend from High School) You are famous - I saw you on American Idol last week and immediately called Dane to see if it was true. That is awesome that you got to go and that you got to meet the other American Idols.

Erin said...

You should of gotten a picture with Brody Gener (sp?) since he was there at the AI extravaganza. I didn't know his code name was Dave!

Melanie said...

Never have been an American Idol watcher, but my 17 year old nephew is in love with Brooke and so excited that I know people that know her. Too funny!

Anneli said...

Wow seven comments, that is a record for me, all I had to do was go to American Idol! I know, some of you get that many comments when their kid wears shorts but that is impressive for me.