Thursday, March 6, 2008

The most famous arm on TV





So I guess I don't have a lot going on in my life because Brooke being on American Idol has now been the subject of my last two posts. So part of my arm was on TV last week. I got to go to American Idol last week! It was the results show so it was a different kind of show but still a very cool experience. You could see part of my arm when they shoved the camera in Alexandrea parents faces so Jono quickly called me and said "hi the most most arm in television, nerd. Luckily for both Brooke and I she was safe because otherwise I would have had to awkwardly dance up by the couches next to Dave while Brooke sang her farewell song. It would have been a sad night for everyone involved. I debated on if I should should use that to plead with my family and friends to vote for Brooke to save me the embarrassment but I thought it might only tempt a few people not to vote and I could not risk that for Brooke. Not that it would have matted because according to the dial idol site Brooke did awesome last week in the voting.



Since this blog is supposed to be about me and I will post a cute picture McKay sent me of Kalia. PS keep voting for Brooke we have only began to see what a great talent she is. Also, her songs sound awesome on itunes, check them out.......



1 comment:

xcdenke said...

You are hilarious. I'm sorry I missed seeing your famous arm, but I'll take your word for it ;) LOL