Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cabo Wabo






We just got back on Tuesday from a cruise to Cabo. It was very fun and our first trip without the baby. Thankfully my parents stayed at our house and helped her 8 year old uncle Syd take care of her. I was pretty stressed about leaving her for the first time and that first day was kind of hard but, as soon as I knew what a good time she was having I was able to relax and have a good time. It was so relaxing and Jono and I had such a fun time together. It was almost scary how quickly I moved back into babyless mode. I went from can't see a baby Kalia's age without crying to, "do I have a baby?" We relaxed and ate a lot and spent a day in Cabo, which was the funnest part. Jono of course practiced his Spanish and I pretended not to hear the locals comment on how good his Spanish was because I knew I would be hearing about it for the rest of the trip. We also went parasailing, which was not scary for some reason, especially because everything is scary to me, it was just relaxing. We had a good time and can't wait to do it again.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am so jealous. I want a vacation so bad. Glad to hear you guys had a good time and were able to relax and not worry too much about Kalia. Don't you think a cruise with friends would be so much fun? we have got to do it.

agirlnamedgay said...

yeah! you updated the blog. (and let's be honest... I really saw it yesterday like 20 minutes after i got back from vegas!) it looks like you guys had a blast and that kalia was in good hands!

Cameron said...

Viva George!
Jealousy abounds in my heart. Your daughter is adorable, and well worthy of my strapping son. Someday they marry.
Si Dios quiere.

Melanie said...

So fun! I can't even leave Baby Norah for an hour. Maybe someday I'll be brave like you.