Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Christmas in October

Most people know that I have a hard time waiting for christmas. Jono and I always open presents early because I justify it by saying that we should have our own Christmas before we go see family but this year I took it to a whole new level. I decided that I was going to give Kalia her presents early, very early. I wanted to get her a couple of riding toys and I figured why wait until Christmas?? She doesn't know the difference and they will just sit in the closet and go unused. Jono barely even make fun of me, I think he has finally given up.....
.









3 comments:

Laura said...

you are so funny. and why do i have a feeling kalia will still have plenty of christmas presents on real christmas. so what did you get yourself for early christmas?

Rachel said...

I have totally been wanting to get more toys for my kids, but I tell myself I have to wait for some occasion like Christmas or a birthday. But my kids have got so many lame toys that I just want to replace with cool ones. I'll have to see what Spencer thinks about an early Christmas at our house. You've inspired me!

Erin said...

You should be married to Dane. He always wants to open presents early. It would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Christmas in July".