Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let's go Dodgers let's go.........


Kalia is becoming a huge Dodger fan. Usually in the mornings Kalia either sings, cries or says "Mommy, Mommy" until I come and get her. Recently she has been saying, "let's go Dodgers let's go, ch ch ch." She gets so excited to go to Dodger games and point out how many Dodger shirts she sees, including her own. (thanks Gay, I'll give it back one day, I promise). And yes those are Manny dreads she's wearing, I should have got a picture of Jono wearing them.

Her other favorite hobby, like most kids, is coloring. We all know she colors her toes but she decided why stop there. Apparently, while Jono was taking care of her, she colored herself all over. He gave her a bath, two seconds later she colored on herself again but worse. Frustrated he just put her in bed, when I got her up in the morning she said, "buggy color self mommy." She sure did. It was way worse than the picture and she stills has some on her.


4 comments:

Kady said...

I love that little bug! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Pretty soon she and B will be yelling the Utah and BYU fight songs at each other!

Laura said...

i'm thinking those dreads were a great look for jono. had a fun time at the siz tonight. how mad am i to come home and find out that 90210 was deleted!!!! darn you time warner dvr! and i can't find it online.

Britney said...

She is getting so big and SO cute. Love the toenails. I would have loved to be there to see Jonos face after he already cleaned her up and she did it again. Priceless!

Melanie & France said...

She is so beautiful!! She looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! I keep checking your blog for more pictures.... =)