Sunday, July 13, 2008

AI is back.....





Brooke performed at the Staples center, amazing. She did three songs and was amazing as usual. It was such a fun night. Jono had been sitting all day and two of his brothers are here McKay and Tanner, so he was a bit out-of-control. He was singing, dancing and making little comments. The other funny thing was how I had to convince Mckay and Tanner to go because they are both so cheap and don't like parting with their money unless it is for food or food. As soon as they got their first picture they were out of control. By the end of the night they had pictures with almost everyone from the top ten and Paula Abdul. They had to push their way through a fair amount of 12 year old girls to meet Archuleta but it was well worth it to them. The Paula pics are on their way so please hold your breath......



And here they are........


4 comments:

Britney said...

How have I still not met Brooke Anneli? You guys have been talking about her since before we left the valley. Oh well, someday I guess. I would have paid to see McKay and Tanner all giddy over the celebrities though. I can only imagine their faces. Hilarious!

Laura said...

i feel kind of sad that i am not in that pic. oh well, i guess that is what happens when i have a curfew. just don't tell me that a bunch of fun stuff started happening after i left.

Anneli said...

Britney, if you would move back then you would pleanty of opportunities :).... and Laura I'm sad that your not in that pic too, maybe if you do all of your chores you can hang out a little bit later next time.

allen6 said...

I am so jealous, that sounds like such a fun time. We couldn't get any tickets up here, and I am so bummed.Did you here Archuletta on SYTYCD last night? Amazing dance, I loved it.