Monday, March 2, 2009

So Sorry.....



So sorry I have not been keeping my blog updated. I am going to do better because I sort of have my computer back. My laptop has been gone for 5 months!! I had one request in my absense so here are the requested pictures. I have a halloween pic, only 4 months late. Also, pictures of Sydney's visit who came in December. Also some Disneyland pictures. Jono and I went to Disneyland with Kalia on my birthday and had a really good time. Hopefully most of you know that you get in free on your birthday but what you may not know is if you are a so-cal resident then you can get a yearly pass for $134 AND if you go on your birthday they give you a $69 discount. So my yearly pass was ..... $65, can you believe it? I have already been back and almost cried on the way there because I felt like I was going for free. For the first time, I walked away from Disneyland feeling like I have ripped them off, it was a good feeling for everyone involved.










PS In case anyone doesn't know, I'm pregnant and I have less than 9 weeks left, not that I'm counting. We are most likely having a girl. I have had over 6 ultrasounds and everytime the legs are closed but they never " see anything hanging" so they are counting that as a probably a girl.


PPS If you are hoping for baby bump pictures you are barking up the wrong tree, pregnancy and I are not close friends so if you want to see cute prego pictures you will have to check my list of blogs, almost everyone I know is pregnant.


8 comments:

Laura said...

welcome back. thanks for the update. way to sock it to disneyland.

Diana said...

i'm excited that you're pregnant. i, too, feel like everyone i know is pregnant. i really think that at least 30 of my friends have had a baby recently or will have a baby really soon. that said, i'm not pregnant and mostly happy that way. everytime i think i might want to be, the boys drive me absolutely crazy one day and i think, i'm not doing that again!

Rachel said...

oh, anneli, i have missed you so much! this post was perfect! i'm so glad you got the best of disneyland. nice work on that one. can't wait till your little one makes his/her arrival. but the little stinker should be in big trouble for not showing off who they were every time you looked. don't they know who's boss??

Kady said...

I was sure my Google Reader was deceiving me with a new post from the Nielsens. Those are some dang cute pictures. Maybe I'll post some baby bump pics of you, because those too, are adorable!

agirlnamedgay said...

I too had the same response as Kady. It was like "what? Anneli, back in the game?" Sure enough though. Love the Disney pics, i guess it really is a magical place.

Britney said...

Yay, finally pics! Kalia is getting so big! And did you ever tell me that Sydney spelled his name the same as my Syd? i didn't know that. Anyway, i am super excited about your baby! I can't believe she is almost here. The time has gone by so fast (for me anyway :) Sometime this year we will have to come visit and go to Disneyland with you guys, Dylan is still begging to go to Cali to see Kali.

Melanie said...

Is it something about spending time in the Sherman Oaks ward that is bringing about all of these babies all at the same time? Seriously, I have never known so many pregnant women!
Congratulations on your bundle of joy! (and I didn't do pregnant belly pictures either.)

allen6 said...

I did not know about the P.S. Congrats to you guys, we are so excited for you guys! Don't worry I won't ask for any pictures of the bump. Glad that you finally updated your blog.