Monday, January 21, 2008

Kalia's new room!








About 1 month ago our friend Brooke painted Kalia's room to match her bedding. Of course it wasn't enough to just paint the room she helped me decorate it. She did an amazing job and it looks adorable. Pictures can't quite capture how cute and well done it is but it is a shame not to try. I meant to do this a long time ago but I have the hardest time keeping her room clean. She is not even in there that much but somehow it is always a mess. Thanks again Brooke!! (Jono said maybe one more exclamation point)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oooh! It looks awesome! I was just thinking today that I still need to come over and see it. Madeleine was ooh-ing and aah-ing over it too! So when can we come over?

Laura said...

so cute. glad to finally see it, although not in person. i definitely need some of that in Chase's room (maybe something not so girly), you think Brooke has time these days?

xcdenke said...

So cute! Brooke did an amazing job. I bet your "little bug" feels right at home now. :)